Salt Lake City Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement)
Salt Lake City Breast augmentation can enhance your appearance, improve your self-confidence, and broaden your ability to wear different clothing fashions by changing the shape and size of your breasts to better match your body style. Also, breast augmentation is used to rebalance a voluptuous figure, correct lost volume resulting from age or pregnancies, and balance asymmetrical breasts.
Many women have made the choice to create the shape they have always dreamed of through breast augmentation. Boise Rhinoplasty, Cosmetic & Laser Surgery boasts their ability to perform breast procedures that combine modern surgical techniques with classical aesthetics to enhance the natural contours and motion of a woman’s breasts. Breast augmentation is a very popular procedure for women and among the most commonly performed cosmetic surgery procedures.
Salt Lake City Breast Augmentation
While there is no one ideal for how a woman’s breasts should look; we believe there is an ideal breast form and size for every woman. Boise Rhinoplasty, Cosmetic & Laser Surgery works closely with each patient to create a plan that specifically matches her desires and image of her breast’s ideal shape to her body’s form. To ensure good communication, Boise Rhinoplasty requests the patient bring in pictures of how they would like their breast to look to complete the consultation process.
The breast implant is inserted under the crease in the breast, around the nipple or through the armpit. The implant can be placed under the breast tissue or beneath the chest wall muscle. After surgery, breasts will appear “fuller” and more shapely in contour. Incision scars will fade or disappear over time.
Draper Breast implant options can be confusing however, you can narrow the field considerably by choosing one of two types: cohesive silicone gel or saline (or salt water) filled.
Click Pictures for Larger View
Draper Breast Augmentation Plastic Surgery Clinic implant options
- Saline versus Silicone Gel-With Silicone Gel implants the fill does not shift and therefore rippling, shell collapse and folds do not seem to occur, even in long term follow up. Shell breakage is rare, however even if you peeled off the shell of the implant, the cohesive gel will maintain its shape and not leak. The silicone implants that Dr. Klein recommends are crafted using a high-strength cohesive gel, which provides a much more natural look and feel similar to natural breast tissue. These implants were developed using a form-stable silicone gel that can undergo stretching, twisting, even pulling and will still retain their shape. You can even cut the implant in half and no leakage or migration to other parts of the body will occur.
- Sandy Plastic Surgery Clinicrecovery after breast surgery
Shape-Breast implants come in a variety of shapes, surface textures and sizes. Depending on the desired shape you desire, you may choose a round or anatomical/contoured breast implant shape. The contoured breast implants do seem to maintain their shape depending on placement and patient physiology. Since the length is greater than the width, it may be unsuitable for women under 5’5. With that said it is important to consider the forces of gravity when choosinganatomical/contoured breast implants. For example, the Tear Drop breast implant has an oval appearance from the front. When viewed from the side, it is larger at the bottom and appears flat at the top Most of the volume in contoured implants is in the lower portion of the implant giving a bottom-out look.
- Round implants are the most popular choice and when viewed from the front takes on the same form as the anatomical implant. It is a misconception that round implants produce a fake or overly round appearance. The new memory gel is available is moderate, moderate-high, and high profile styles.
- Feel-Textured surface implants were designed to reduce the chance of capsular contracture (hardening of the breast), however clinical information from studies of women with breast implants show no difference in likelihood with textured compared to smooth surfaced breast implants. Cohesive Silicone Gel Breast Implants have been used for ten years in Europe and experience has been that capsular contracture seems to occur less often with these implants.
- Size Matters-During consultation, evaluation of your existing tissue determines if you have enough to cover the breast implant. If you desire a breast implant size too large for your tissue, you need to be aware that implant edges may be visible post-operatively and you may increase risk of surgical complications. Also, excessively large breast implant may speed up the effects of gravity and result in earlier droop or sag.
Salt Lake City Rhinoplasty, Cosmetic & Laser Surgery offers the latest in breast aesthetic technologies in Sandy Utah. We offer many sizes and shapes in breast implants, giving Premier Board Certified Surgeons the opportunity to help you choose the look that’s right for you.
Contact us for more information on Breast Augmentation